Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.936 MAD / USD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,470 Dirham ($1,731) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 4 hours ago)