Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.48248 MAD / MXN
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,805 Dirham (Mex$ 30,685) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 3 hours ago)