Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.602 MAD / BRL
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 11,492 Dirham (R$ 7,171) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Pretoria costs R 86 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €1,300 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM1,849 (about 5 hours ago)