Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.973 MAD / USD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 85% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,022 Dirham ($2,677) in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ushuaia costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)