Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08347 MAD / KES
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 16% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,308 Dirham (Shilling195,381) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 86 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 442,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Montt costs CH$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)