Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 911 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11988 MAD / INR
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 9% cheaper than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 12,711 Dirham (₨106,031) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 84,000 сўм (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)