Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.959 MAD / USD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 93% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,138 Dirham ($2,806) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 5 hours ago)