Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.707 MAD / EUR
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 91% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,973 Dirham (€2,146) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)