Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,727 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.44253 MAD / MXN
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,539 Dirham (Mex$ 35,113) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunja costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)