Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,059 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.44474 MAD / MXN
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,301 Dirham (Mex$ 32,156) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)