Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 843 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.914 MAD / AUD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 118% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,217 Dirham (AU$3,792) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 350,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vladivostok costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50,000 (about 3 hours ago)