Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19809 MAD / PHP
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,971 Dirham (Php85,673) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)