Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.949 MAD / USD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 61% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,478 Dirham ($2,512) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)