Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,153 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.560 MAD / USD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 158% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,605 Dirham ($3,515) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 900 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $103 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)