Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.166 MAD / MYR
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,929 Dirham (RM6,893) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)