Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.624 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,582 Dirham (R 26,559) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 4 hours ago)