Cost of living in Hong Kong vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,367 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.232 MAD / HKD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 190% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,687 Dirham (HK$30,583) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bogotá costs COL$3,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)