Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.925 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 35% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,170 Dirham (1,812 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Osmaniye costs 2,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)