Cost of living in Delhi, India vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,165 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12084 MAD / INR
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 22% cheaper than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 10,953 Dirham (₨90,641) in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €78,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$154,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)