Cost of living in Delhi, India vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11988 MAD / INR
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 22% cheaper than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 10,087 Dirham (₨84,139) in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 4 hours ago)