Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs El Jadida, Morocco
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09717 MAD / ARS *
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 9,868 Dirham (ARS $101,545) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)