Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.436 MAD / DKK
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 138% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,556 Dirham (kr19,888) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)