Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.576 MAD / USD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 73% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,735 Dirham ($2,165) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 4 hours ago)