Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.611 MAD / EGP
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 10,966 Dirham (E£ 17,959) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fes costs 3,500 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 2 hours ago)