Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs El Jadida, Morocco
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,854 prices entered by 719 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09717 MAD / ARS *
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 9,312 Dirham (ARS $95,827) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)