Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.182 MAD / RON
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is about the same as in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,172 Dirham (6,036 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 150 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ranchi costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)