Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09112 MAD / RSD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 9% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,213 Dirham (155,982 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨589 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,211 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)