Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.28646 MAD / THB
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,721 Dirham (54,881 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 158 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ostrava costs 479,900 Kč (about 1 hour ago)