Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.620 MAD / AZN
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 16% cheaper than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 10,913 Dirham (1,942 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 3 hours ago)