Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02066 MAD / KZT
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 9,932 Dirham (480,805 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 150 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨30 (41 minutes ago)