Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 34.877 DZD / PLN
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 88% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 127,592 Dinar (3,658 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (40 minutes ago)