Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.322 DZD / DOP
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 59% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 119,506 Dinar (RD$ 51,466) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 750 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,885 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)