Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,718 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.843 DZD / BRL
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 112,173 Dinar (R$ 4,705) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨375 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 185 (about 3 hours ago)