Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.323 DZD / BRL
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 101,835 Dinar (R$ 4,366) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)