Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.223 DZD / KES
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 61% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 114,196 Dinar (Shilling93,360) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 150 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)