Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 132.235 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 114% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 171,172 Dinar (1,294 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨375 (about 3 hours ago)