Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.427 DZD / ARS *
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 91,937 Dinar (ARS $64,429) in Córdoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €2.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)