Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 21.764 DZD / DKK
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 245% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 272,902 Dinar (kr12,539) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)