Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 32.337 DZD / RON
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 62% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 131,345 Dinar (4,062 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 900 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $103 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)