Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 77.589 DZD / AZN
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 35% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 94,386 Dinar (1,216 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)