Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.452 MAD / BGN
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 18,279 Dirham (3,353 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.26 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)