Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00798 MAD / KRW
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 49,704 Dirham (₩6,229,494) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Jose, California costs $1.05 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.79 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)