Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16824 MAD / DOP
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 19,168 Dirham (RD$ 113,935) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.99 (about 3 hours ago)