Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,707 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01271 MAD / CLP
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 31,341 Dirham (CH$2,464,863) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 4 hours ago)