Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,718 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.724 MAD / BRL
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 20,021 Dirham (R$ 11,615) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 3 hours ago)