Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.44508 MAD / MXN
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 20,142 Dirham (Mex$ 45,255) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)