Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.573 MAD / BRL
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 Dirham in El Aaiún you would need to make just about 13,921 Dirham (R$ 8,848) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)