Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08856 MAD / KES
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 42,181 Dirham (Shilling476,311) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 900 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $103 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)