Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 911 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11988 MAD / INR
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 24,053 Dirham (₨200,634) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 84,000 сўм (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)