Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.973 MAD / USD
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 49,082 Dirham ($5,470) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)